We developed our handmade natural soap especially for our beeswax wraps. In addition to organic olive oil, it contains the proven raw materials of our beeswax wraps, namely organic beeswax, pine resin and organic coconut oil.
It is also suitable as a household soap for cleaning and maintaining other surfaces made of stainless steel, wood and ceramics. With a balanced mixture of different oils and an over-greasing of 10%, it is also particularly kind to the skin.
use : Rub the dampened beeswax wrap lightly with the soap. The soap is very economical, so it does not need large quantities to achieve excellent cleaning. If you want to lather up the soap on the beeswax wrap, you can gently walk over it with a clean sponge. Then rinse the wrap as usual under cold water. To clean other objects, you can simply rub some soap on your sponge and then wash the object with it.
– Cold-boiled natural soap made from organic olive oil
– with organic beeswax, pine resin & organic coconut oil
– gentle cleaning and care of beeswax wraps
– … and other household items
– balanced mixture of different oils
– particularly gentle on the skin & durable
– 6-week maturing period & 10% excess fat
– handmade & 50g in weight
– Raw materials from controlled organic cultivation
Ingredients : Olea Europaea Fruit Oil *, Cocos Nucifera Oil *, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Cera alba *, Colophonium
* kbA – from controlled organic cultivation