Summer honey in organic quality from Ronny Kern’s Bioland beekeeping in Saxony.
During a long period between June and August, the bee colonies collect the summer honey in the eastern Thuringian Vogtland. Pollen from up to 30 wild-flowering plants can be found in summer honey. Raspberries, cornflowers, white clover and alder buckthorn dominate. In addition to this nectar, a small amount of honeydew also gives it a slightly spicy note.
The Bioland beekeeper Ronny Kern relies on regionality in every respect and thus on a sustainable, ecologically sensible production of summer honey that is as pure and residue-free as possible. In addition to the plants that the bees fly to, the type of beekeeping plays an important role in ecologically managed beekeeping. Ronny Kern tries to work with the bees according to their nature and, if possible, to allow natural behavior and integrate it into the business.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Summer honey 500g
- Regional from Saxony
- Organic quality: Organic beekeeping Ronny Kern
- From natural beekeeping
- Creamy, soft consistency
- Slightly spicy note
- Pure nectar: pollen from up to 30 wild-flowering plants
- Antibacterial and antioxidant properties
Scope of delivery: A jar with 500g summer honey
In our TOFF & ZÜRPEL manufactory we also deal a lot with the topics “beekeeping”, “beeswax”, “honey”, “organic” and much more! In our blog you will find a lot of information – such as:
- What types of honey are there? We report about it here: types of honey
- What does own mean? Organic beekeeping? You can find out in our blog ” Organic beekeeping – beekeepers according to organic guidelines”
- What does species-appropriate and species-appropriate beekeeping mean? And here: the history of beekeeping .
- And what about organic bees ? does it even exist?
- Is honey healthy ? Everything you need to know; What we learned about honey
Summer honey is also great for cooking and baking! You can also find great recipes on our blog!