Phacelia honey in organic quality from Ronny Kern’s Bioland beekeeping in Saxony.
The phacelia honey is a light, mildly aromatic honey with a flowery aroma and a spreadable consistency. In Germany, phacelia (beautiful tufts) are grown on a few fields. In mid-June, these bizarre blue-violet flowering areas begin to enchant the landscape. Phacelia is probably the best-known bee-friendly plant. It offers the bees a very high pollen and nectar-rich forage, which they transform into a mild, light-colored phacelia honey.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Phacelia Honey 500g
- Regional from Saxony
- Organic quality: Organic beekeeping Ronny Kern
- From natural beekeeping
- Creamy, soft consistency
- Light, mildly aromatic honey
- Antibacterial and antioxidant properties
Scope of delivery: A jar with 500g phacelia honey
In our TOFF & ZÜRPEL manufactory we also deal a lot with the topics “beekeeping”, “beeswax”, “honey”, “organic” and much more! In our blog you will find a lot of information – such as:
- What types of honey are there? We report about it here: types of honey
- What does own mean? Organic beekeeping? You can find out in our blog ” Organic beekeeping – beekeepers according to organic guidelines”
- What does species-appropriate and species-appropriate beekeeping mean? And here: the history of beekeeping .
- And what about organic bees ? does it even exist?
- Is honey healthy ? Everything you need to know; What we learned about honey
Phacelia honey is also great for cooking and baking! You can also find great recipes on our blog!