Ginger honey in organic quality from Ronny Kern’s Bioland beekeeping in Saxony.
Ginger honey: A mixture of mild, creamy spring blossom honey and subtly hot ginger – a composition for connoisseurs and daring gourmets! Spring blossom honey is produced at locations where rapeseed does not dominate the nectar supply in May. The bees collect nectar from a wide variety of plants such as willow, fruit trees, dandelions, buckeyes and Norway maples. This creates a light yellow ginger honey, which is stirred until it is creamy.
The Bioland beekeeper Ronny Kern relies on regionality in every respect and thus on a sustainable, ecologically sensible production of ginger honey that is as pure and residue-free as possible. In addition to the plants that the bees fly to, the type of beekeeping plays an important role in ecologically managed beekeeping. Ronny Kern tries to work with the bees according to their nature and, if possible, to allow natural behavior and integrate it into the business.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Ginger Honey 250g
- Regional from Saxony
- Organic quality: Organic beekeeping Ronny Kern
- From natural beekeeping
- Mixture of spring blossom honey & ginger
- mild-creamy & subtly hot
- Antibacterial and antioxidant properties
Scope of delivery: A glass with 250g ginger honey
In our TOFF & ZÜRPEL manufactory we also deal a lot with the topics “beekeeping”, “beeswax”, “honey”, “organic” and much more! In our blog you will find a lot of information – such as:
- What types of honey are there? We report about it here: types of honey
- What does own mean? Organic beekeeping? You can find out in our blog ” Organic beekeeping – beekeepers according to organic guidelines”
- What does species-appropriate and species-appropriate beekeeping mean? And here: the history of beekeeping .
- And what about organic bees ? does it even exist?
- Is honey healthy ? Everything you need to know; What we learned about honey
Ginger honey is also great for cooking and baking! You can also find great recipes on our blog!