Cornflower honey in organic quality from Ronny Kern’s Bioland beekeeping in Saxony.
Cornflower honey is an aromatic, golden-yellow honey. It has a very creamy consistency and a greenish-yellow color typical of the costume. The cornflower honey tastes sweet and aromatic with a slightly bitter finish. The high content of enzymes and hydrogen peroxide makes cornflower honey a regional alternative to manuka honey!
Product benefits at a glance:
- Cornflower honey 500g
- Regional from Saxony
- Organic quality: Organic beekeeping Ronny Kern
- From natural beekeeping
- Creamy, soft consistency
- Sweetish-aromatic with a slightly bitter finish
- Antibacterial and antioxidant properties
- Regional alternative to Manuka honey
Scope of delivery: A glass with 500g cornflower honey
In our TOFF & ZÜRPEL manufactory we also deal a lot with the topics “beekeeping”, “beeswax”, “honey”, “organic” and much more! In our blog you will find a lot of information – such as:
- What types of honey are there? We report about it here: types of honey
- What does own mean? Organic beekeeping? You can find out in our blog ” Organic beekeeping – beekeepers according to organic guidelines”
- What does species-appropriate and species-appropriate beekeeping mean? And here: the history of beekeeping .
- And what about organic bees ? does it even exist?
- Is honey healthy ? Everything you need to know; What we learned about honey
Cornflower honey is also great for cooking and baking! You can also find great recipes on our blog!