Organic quality buckwheat honey from Ronny Kern’s Bioland beekeeping in Saxony.
The nectar of buckwheat, which is rarely grown here, is deep black in color and, like a whole field of buckwheat, spreads a characteristic smell that eventually becomes characteristic of buckwheat honey. The buckwheat honey that is only collected in the morning hours is a taste rarity and shows us what kind of spice is possible in honey in our latitudes!
The buckwheat honey has a creamy, spreadable consistency and its very special taste is strong and slightly malty – a real delicacy! In addition, buckwheat honey is one of the types of honey that stand out in scientific studies for its antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Buckwheat honey 500g
- Regional from Saxony
- Organic quality: Organic beekeeping Ronny Kern
- From natural beekeeping
- Creamy, spreadable consistency
- Special taste: strong, slightly malty
- Antibacterial and antioxidant properties
Scope of delivery: A jar with 500g buckwheat honey
In our TOFF & ZÜRPEL manufactory we also deal a lot with the topics “beekeeping”, “beeswax”, “honey”, “organic” and much more! In our blog you will find a lot of information – such as:
- What types of honey are there? We report about it here: types of honey
- What does own mean? Organic beekeeping? You can find out in our blog ” Organic beekeeping – beekeepers according to organic guidelines”
- What does species-appropriate and species-appropriate beekeeping mean? And here: the history of beekeeping .
- And what about organic bees ? does it even exist?
- Is honey healthy ? Everything you need to know; What we learned about honey
You can also cook and bake with buckwheat honey! You can also find great recipes on our blog!