Our beeswax wrap medium is the ideal “standard size”. It is perfect for cut fruit and vegetables, small and medium-sized bowls, smaller and larger pieces of cheese, snacks and slices on the go – for work, school or university, for outdoor activities, on trips or travel! With your beeswax wrap you can save a lot of plastic & paper packaging every day!
Our beeswax wrap is made from organic cotton (woven in Germany), regional organic beeswax, pine resin from a traditional pitcher and fair-trade organic coconut oil. Find out more about our selected raw materials .
The beeswax wrap is the practical, natural & reusable packaging for your food. It replaces aluminum & cling film, plastic & paper packaging and bulky lunch boxes – in the fridge or freezer, at home or on the go! It is water repellent, flexible & adheres to itself & other surfaces with the warmth of your hands. Cover vessels & plates with the wrap, snuggle it up to cut fruit & vegetables, wrap salads & herbs, pack cheese, bread & slices! It is only unsuitable for fish or raw meat!
Your beeswax wrap is cleaned under cold to max. lukewarm water. It is best to use a clean sponge and our household soap , which we have specially developed for this purpose. This allows you to clean it very gently & extend its lifespan! It is also great as a solid dish soap for your plastic-free household!
Product benefits at a glance:
- Beeswax Cloth Medium (28×24 cm)
- Handmade in our manufactory in Dresden
- Made from organic cotton, organic beeswax, pine resin & organic coconut oil
- Available in beautiful solid colors
- Pack food naturally & keep it fresh for a long time
- Replaces aluminum & cling film
- Saves plastic & paper packaging
- Water repellent, flexible & adheres to surfaces
- Easily washable & reusable
Includes: One medium size beeswax wrap (28 x 24cm) in a grass paper wrapper (17 x 21.5cm); available in different colors