Linden honey in organic quality from Ronny Kern’s Bioland beekeeping in Saxony.
Lime honey is a deliciously sweet type of honey with a fruity taste. Linden honey is greenish-yellow in color and has a warming effect. It has a long-lasting taste and a fresh aroma with a refreshing herbal note – a pleasantly subtle hint of mint. In addition Lime honey antibacterial and antioxidant properties and soothes.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Linden honey 500g
- Regional from Saxony
- Organic quality: Organic beekeeping Ronny Kern
- From natural beekeeping
- Creamy, spreadable consistency
- Sweet, fruity taste
- Antibacterial and antioxidant properties
Scope of delivery: A jar with 500g linden honey
In our TOFF & ZÜRPEL manufactory we also deal a lot with the topics “beekeeping”, “beeswax”, “honey”, “organic” and much more! In our blog you will find a lot of information – such as:
- What types of honey are there? We report about it here: types of honey
- What does own mean? Organic beekeeping? You can find out in our blog ” Organic beekeeping – beekeepers according to organic guidelines”
- What does species-appropriate and species-appropriate beekeeping mean? And here: the history of beekeeping .
- And what about organic bees ? does it even exist?
- Is honey healthy ? Everything you need to know; What we learned about honey
Linden honey is also great for cooking and baking! You can also find great recipes on our blog!