Incense Cones “The Perfect Perfumer” with six fragrances developed from incense blends of the 19th century. The scents were considered “exotic”/”oriental”. They provide an insight into the aesthetics of bygone times in France. The recipes come from the book ” Le Guide de la parfumerie” (1834) by Élisabeth-Félicie Canard. In the German translation it became “The Perfect Perfumer”.
This incense cone set showcases some of the finest natural fragrances in the world. For these incense cones, large chunky flavorings are finely ground and mixed with linden charcoal and Makko (tree bark). Without synthetic fragrances or additives – the scent of the plant can unfold directly and unadulterated!
The “Incense Cones – The Perfect Perfumer” set contains 6 different types/boxes, each with 5 incense cones. The incense cones are approximately 4cm tall and 1cm wide at the base. The burning time is 15-25 minutes depending on the composition.
- VP 1: benzoin, styrax, mastic, cloves, sugar – sweet, spicy, mysterious – conveys a pleasant coziness
- VP 2: Amber, Frankincense, Benzoin, Mastic, Styrax, Juniper, Clove, Cinnamon Blossom, Cascarill Bark, Violet Root, Sugar – Balsamic, gentle, warm – Conveys solemn calm
- VP 3: Frankincense, Styrax, Rose – Sweet, floral, dense – Conveys sweet relaxation
- VP 4: carnation, cinnamon, violet root, styrax, lavender, rose, cinnamon blossom; Essential Oils: Lavender, Cedar, Clove – Gentle, floral, soft – Conveys powerful calm
- VP 5: cardamom, cubeb, cassia, violet root, lavender, styrax, clove; Essential Oils: Bergamot, Rosemary, Neroli, Rosewood – Floral, spicy, dreamy – Conveys peaceful balance
- VP 6: cassia, cloves, violet root, styrax, rose, lavender; Essential Oils: Clove, Lavender, Lemon, Rosewood – Floral, warm, grounding – Conveys harmonious warmth
Application: Place incense cones on a fireproof surface and light at the top. Blow out the flame and let it die down. The smoldering of the incense cone is one of the most gentle ways to smoke. The scent arises in the zone directly below the embers. Please do not inhale directly over the cone, that is too intense. If you are sensitive to smoke, let the incense cone die down and then ventilate the room. The scent will linger a little longer.
Notes: Use incense cones only under supervision; Caution – very hot! Allow ash to cool before removing; Keep away from children; Not for consumption; Watch out for possible allergic reactions with the natural flavorings; Incense cones can be kept indefinitely when stored dry.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Incense cones CUVÉE No.1 “The Perfect Perfumer”
- 6 different varieties/boxes of 5 cones each
- Size of the incense cones (4cm high, 1cm wide at the base)
- Burning time 15-25 minutes depending on composition
- Recipes from the book ” Le Guide de la parfumerie” (1834)
- Some of the best natural fragrances in the world
- Charcoal from a traditional Austrian charcoal burner “Waldweihrauch vom Bregahof”
- No synthetic fragrances or additives
Scope of delivery: Incense cones CUVÉE No.1 “The perfect perfumer” with 6 different types/boxes with 5 cones each
designimdorf smoke house