These incense cones are made from the finest herbs and woods – mixed with the fragrant resin of the black pine tree from Austria. Many herbs are wildly collected in the meadows and forests of the organic farm “Waldweihrauch vom Bregahof”, some they grow themselves. For their incense cones, they use pure charcoal from a traditional Austrian charcoal burner. The binder is “Makko” from the Asian incense tradition. That’s all – these incense cones contain no synthetic fragrances or additives!
Some plants that were traditionally used for smoking grow in Central Europe. The incense cone basic package contains seven original incense herbs, with the black pine as the basis connecting the different compositions. The basic package contains 5 different types/boxes, each with 3 incense cones and 4 matches. The incense cones are approximately 4cm tall and 1cm wide at the base. The burning time is 15-25 minutes depending on the composition.
- Black Scots Pine: a clear, pure scent straight from the forest
- Sunset: come to rest (pine, rose, lavender)
- Time&Space: opens and protects (pine, mugwort, juniper, sweet clover)
- Clarity: meditative and cleansing (pine, yarrow, mugwort, sage, lavender)
- Blessings: – aromatic, herbal, awake (mugwort, amber, sweet flag, mistletoe, black pine, fir, juniper)
Application: Place incense cones on a fireproof surface and light at the top. Blow out the flame and let it die down. The smoldering of the incense cone is one of the most gentle ways to smoke. The scent arises in the zone directly below the embers. Please do not inhale directly over the cone, that is too intense. If you are sensitive to smoke, let the incense cone die down and then ventilate the room. The scent will linger a little longer.
Notes: Use only under supervision; Caution – very hot! Allow ash to cool before removing; Keep away from children; Not for consumption; Watch out for possible allergic reactions with the natural flavorings; Unlimited shelf life when stored dry.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Incense cones basic package
- 5 different types/boxes
- Each with 3 skittles and 4 matches
- Size of the incense cones (4cm high, 1cm wide at the base)
- Burning time 15-25 minutes depending on composition
- The finest herbs mixed with the fragrant resin of the black pine
- Charcoal from a traditional Austrian charcoal burner “Waldweihrauch vom Bregahof”
- No synthetic fragrances or additives
Scope of delivery: Incense cones basic package with 5 different types/boxes, each with 3 cones and 4 matches
designimdorf smoke house